11/28/16….I have been actively using LinkedIn since 2007, in 2009 I created and facilitated the first, “Getting Started With LinkedIn- How and Why?” class at Right Management, an outplacement services firm, where I was a Career Management Consultant and Trainer. This opened the eyes (and professional doors) for dozens of clients. My work in this area continues today with unquestionable impact. I continue to train individuals, teams, corporations, and university students on this career marketing “must have”.
- Your virtual Rolodex.
- A research imperative.
- The way the world can keep up with your career and work life (think “FaceBook for professionals, without the drama!)
- Inroads to your next job or career.
- Guaranteed to be in the top 5 results when someone Google’s you!
Find and be found…go ahead
Google yourself right now!
If you are not on LinkedIn, many will question your professional credibility. YES has worked with a continuum of clients to craft their branded LinkedIn profiles. Whether searching for a job, or looking to update your online presence (yes, even if your work is top secret/confidential, or other privacy considerations), there is a LinkedIn profile strategy for you!
Branded LinkedIn Profile with Upload
Same high quality LinkedIn profile makeover, but I will upload it for you into your profile and tweak accordingly. Ensures formatting is strong and every setting is accurate.
Branded LinkedIn Profile Plus Training
Need to ramp up FAST on LinkedIn? Then, this is the option you want. Not only will YES create a custom and branded comprehensive LinkedIn profile, we will upload it for you plus provide a 45 minute live, ‘shared screen’ tutorial on the tool and using it for your custom networking and job search needs!
Standalone LinkedIn Training, $250
More and more, to be ‘in the game’ during your career, you need to be on LinkedIn. People want to learn more about you, so understand what you need to be sharing vs. keeping private. Therefore, learn how to optimize your LinkedIn presence, grow your network, and get found on the #1 professional recruitment tool! LinkedIn topics generally covered include:
- Summary– Why it counts…what should be there vs. what to leave out
- Headline– How to catch the eye of your desired audience
- Advanced Search Function– Hit the jackpot of info on who is just like you and who needs to know about you
- Groups– Which to join and what to do when you arrive
- Settings– How to configure for your own needs and why this matters
- Also: Recommendations, Questions and Answers, Updates and much more!