Discover your personal brand program:
For professionals and executives who are in transition, seeking a new career, positioning for a promotion, or launching a business or consultancy and are unsure of how to best position themselves.
This is the first of a two- or three phase program and is the must-have foundation for success in understanding your personal brand. The work in this phase will enable us to develop a clear positioning that we will use to develop a powerful and consistent message for application within career documents, online presence, or interviewing. Be prepared to dedicate 6-8 weeks for this phase. Additional phases will commence as results from phase one dictate, and discounts may apply for multiple package components. Check out the Branded Resumes Page for some more detail on projects that usually are placed in a Personal Branding package.
Phase one investment: $1500 and includes the following elements:
- 360°Reach and StrengthsFinder assessments, analysis, and coaching session (up to 90 minutes)
- A series of brand coaching sessions (up to four 60-minute calls)
- A selection of personal branding exercises
- Personal brand summary, including a detailed description of target audience and competitive differentiation
- Branded biography suitable for placement on website or for insert in client promotional package
- Coaching and consulting on personal brand statement or tagline
- BONUS: “Turning Your Goals into Gold,” e-workbook by William Arruda, Personal Branding Guru, Reach Branding Club.
“Going through the 360° Assessment with Kelly has made a huge, lasting impact on my business. I’ve been in rebranding mode with my business for the past nine months and this process really helped me get clear and excited about my message. The assessment itself is interesting, but having Kelly lead me through the results and help me figure out which parts of my brand are getting across easily and which ones I may need to beef up was extremely valuable. She had great ideas about using my strengths to differentiate my brand. I’ve been using all the nuggets gleaned from this experience, and now writing marketing material is so much more focused and fun. I highly recommend you setting up a Reach 360° assessment with Kelly so you know what you are getting across now and how to shift that to represent your full self in the marketplace.” Jessica S., Coach and Professional Speaker